KEEPZ IT REAL Youth Ministry Vision Statement:
To win youth and youthful souls for the kingdom. Be youthful examples. Share his love globally.
Equipping the Youth to manifest all that God wants them to be.
"... Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word in conduct, in love, inspirit in faith, in purity." 1 Timothy 4:12
Our mission is three fold:
To bring youth to Christ
To build relationships:
- Networking and creating friendships among all youth within the church family
- Spending resourceful and meaningful time with youth outside the family of God
- Evangelism (Outside events, Friday Night live, Fundraisers, Movie Night)
Grow in Christ
To strengthen our Youth in Christ:
- Spending time reading and understanding the Word of God
- Entering the Word of God in our conversations when we are together and when we are witnesses.
- Learning how to and spend time for worship and prayer
- Monthly Messages from the Youth Pastor
Give to Others
Serving God by using our giftedness for the benefits of others by:
- adjusting our time to express care and meet needs of others
- becoming equipped in the skills needed for ministry within the body
- becoming equipped in the skills needed to reach the lost by multiplying leaders through a coaching/mentoring process